PITTSBURGH EAST WRITER'S SCHEDULE for 2012
The Pittsburgh East Writer's Workshop-PennWriters will hold its 2012 monthly meetings the third Saturday of each month,
April thru December 2012,starting at 10:00 am till 12:30 at the Monroeville Public Library.
Scheduled workshops for 2012
- April 21 - Getting back into the routine of writing and ePublishing.
Updates from the Electronic Publishing Industry Coalition annual March 2012 conference
- June 16 - Deborah Riley-Magus, Author of "The Success Coach"
- Aug. 18 - Dr. Uwe Stender, AAR Literary Agent, TriadaUS, on "The 2012 Publishing Market"
The dates for the following workshops have not yet been confirmed:
- Screen writing
- Preparing the Writer's Schedule C Tax Form
- Writing the Query Letter that gets the Editor's attention to read your manuscript
- Preparing your submission package (cover letter, synopsis, manuscript) to a publisher
- How to Pitch your story to a Literary Agent and to an Editor