TJ's Home Page...
James Family History & Genealogy, from
Ireland, by way of
Erie County, Ohio and points west...
Click this link to see alumni updates about
Gamma Delta Chapter of Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity, at WSU
The JAMES Y-DNA Project traces male JAMES surname members.
- Surnames are passed down from father to son like the Y-chromosome.
- Females do not carry their fatherís Y-DNA and acquire a new surname by marriage.
- The tested individual must be a male that wants to check his direct paternal line (fatherís fatherís fatherísÖ)
- Tests are done with a 12, 37 or 67 marker test.
- All JAMES males are encouraged to participate, if possible.
- Test results, including TJ's, kit 44611, are posted on the James Y-DNA web site.
Columbia River High School go
- This search uses the Ancestry.com search engine, with over 90 million records.
- Searches all records & displays results.
- Some of the databases are free, The rest require a subscription.