2015 ARRL Field
Day - Beginning 2:00 PM June 27 & Ending 2:00PM June 28
Committee Chairman: Art Schapper, AD2CM
Committee Chairman: Bill Young, KC2UMM
- The 2015 field day will again be held at
the Cape May County 4H Fairgrounds, 355 Court House/South Dennis
Road in Cape May Court House.
- Arrangements for publicity have been
- Club equipment is packed and ready for
- Pre-event set up is scheduled for the
morning of Friday June 26. A bucket truck will be on hand to
install hauling lines for antennas.
- Elaine, KC2WFH, and Howard, KC2WFG, will
serve as our commissary.
- For more information about ARRL Field Day
click this link
2015 International Lighthouse/Lightship Weekend - Hours of Operation are
8:00AM to 4:00PM August 15 & August 16.
- Committee Chairman: Doug Crompton, WA3DSP
- Assistant Committee Chairman: Bill Young,
- The CMCARC has registered with ILLW to work
the Cape May Lighthouse US0011, in the Cape May Point State Park, 215
Lighthouse Ave., Cape May Point, NJ.
- Arrangements have been made with
Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts to use the lighthouse property for the
- Pre-event set up is scheduled for 2:00 PM
on Friday, August 14.
- Talk-in is on the 146.610 Pl 88.5 club
- For more information about ILLW click this
2015 Christmas Social -
December 16, 5:00 PM
Dinner On Your Own At The
Villas Diner - 2100 Bayshore Rd., Villas, NJ
The sixth annual Cape May
County Amateur Radio Club Christmas Social will be held Wednesday,
December 16 beginning at 5:00 PM at the Villas Diner, 2100 Bayshore
Road, Villas, NJ. We will order from the menu and orders will
be taken beginning at 5:30 PM. The check & tip for you and
your guests is your responsibility. A head count is needed by
the restaurant. Have your head count to firstname.lastname@example.org
by the end of
the day Monday, December 14. The Christmas Social is held in
lieu of a December Business Meeting.