MATERIALS FOR ANNUAL MEETING, WEDNESDAY,
OCTOBER 23, 2013, 5:15 P.M. - (ESTIMATED) 6:45 P.M.
PHYSICAL LOCATION: HYATT REGENCY HOTEL, 1209 L STREET. SACRAMENTO, CA, GOLDEN STATE ROOM (2ND FLOOR)
CONFERENCE CALL-IN INFORMATION: 712-432-1500; WHEN PROMPTED, ENTER ACCESS CODE: 545218#.
1) Annual Meeting Agenda
(includes list of candidates slated for election)
2) Annual Meeting Minutes Draft, 12/5/12
3) CAPM Legislative Report 2013 (including supported bills that have been signed into law)
4) Report to CAPM on 2013 CMA House of Delegates (including successful CAPM resolutions in support of local public health and the HIV care continuum)
5) CAPM Treasurer's Report (note: this is an Excel spreadsheet including summaries since 2011; open worksheets for 2012 and for 2013 to date)
6) October 2013 Bylaws Committee Recommendations (proposed amendments)
7) CAPM Board Minutes, 9/30/13 (for Board review, and for info of other members)
8) CAPM renewal form for those who have either not paid for 2013 (note special late discounted dues for 2013 + 2014 listed on the form), or who would like to renew now for 2014 and to take a deduction for 2013
Welcome to capm.us*, the home page of the California Academy of Preventive Medicine! CAPM is an educational and scientific society in California composed of qualified physicians who specialize in the field of preventive medicine and public health.
CAPM Documents we hope you will find useful. Unless otherwise indicated, all files are in Portable Document Format. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
Links to organizations related to CAPM; however, inclusion in this list does not necessarily imply endorsement by CAPM.
About Our History and Non-Profit Status
* Both the URLs "http://capm.us" and "http://www.capm.us" are automatically forwarded to the URL "http://home.comcast.net/~capm."
Last revised 2013 Oct 22. At the Internet Archive, you can find versions of this site dating as far back as 2003. Contact the Webmaster for comments or questions about this Web site or about CAPM. Or you may send mail to: California Academy of Preventive Medicine, P.O. Box 8506, Redlands, CA 92375-1706.