1. Keep your Goggles on at all times when on the field, staging, and chronograph area !
EXCEPTIONS EVER !!!
2. Barrel Bags will be used at all times when on the property other than the designated playing field and chrono area. Barrel bags must be designed and manufactured for paintball markers.
3. No "Bunkering" on the
woodsball field EVER. 20' surrender rule and 10' no shooting zone always applies. This is grounds
for immediate ejection if not followed.
4. NO SHOOTING in areas other than the designated playing field and / or chronograph area. No shooting into or out of the registration area, neutral zones, parking lot. Markers may only discharged on active field of play or chronograph area.
5. NO SHOOTING at Non- paintball buildings, wildlife, cows, airplanes, automobiles, parachutists, horses, etc.
6. NO CLIMBING on inflatable bunkers, trees, vehicles, or any structure 4' or higher. Castles, Forts, or Towers will be clearly marked in the field of play.
7. NO CONSTRUCTION OF BOOBY TRAPS
8. Referees decisions are final. Players and spectators will not be allowed to argue with the referees under any circumstances.
9. This is a SAFE PAINT ONLY field. No first strike or monsterball paint allowed!
10. Keep all markers below 290 FPS velocity and 15 BPS field limit.
11. All markers will comply with semi-auto mode, and mechanical response triggers must be tuned at 10 BPS or less
12.ALL Physical contact between players is STRICTLY prohibited!
13.No swearing, or other offensive / demeaning language.
14.No disrespecting field staff or referees
15.No smoking except in designated areas approved by field operator.
16.NO ALCOHOL, MARIJUANA OR ILLEGAL DRUGS are allowed on the premises. Anyone engaging in these activities or who appears impaired will be ejected from the field. Repeat violators will be banned from this facility Permanently.
All field rules are subject
to change at the discretion of the field operator.