Why Stay At Our Gulf Crest Condo?
There are a lot of condos to chose from in Panama City Beach.
There's more here than just the beach,
We think our condo is a great place to hang out and relax.
Thanks for taking the time to see why this place is great:
inside, outside, and around the neighborhood.
This condo is set up for comfort and convenience:
- there's an overstuffed couch, chairs and ottoman that are great for relaxing
- the LCD HDTV and to the Bose 321 audio system will keep you entertained when you aren't at the beach
- Comcast DVR so you can record your favorite shows
- there's no pointy edges on the stools and chairs to make you uncomfortable
- the kitchen is stocked with pots, pans, cookie sheets, utensils, even stir fry and grill pans
Gulf Crest has roomier floor plans than many other condos.
- The living and dining area are combined into a roomy great room
- The living/dining area has more than twice the window space of most condos, right on the gulf
- There's plenty of room to lay around and watch TV, you won't feel like you are sitting too close to the television.
No boom boxes or tiny TVs here...
We have an LG 37 inch LCD HDTV in the living room with HDTV and DVR from Comcast. The Bose 321 Home Theater System combines the DVD, CD, and radio into a single, easy to use system. DVDs (and the regular TV channels) sound terrific on the Bose system.
The bedrooms also have 20 inch LG LCD HDTVs that pick up the regular, digital, and HDTV channels.
Do you like to listen to music? We do. We didn't want to drag our CDs to the condo just to play them on a boom box. The Bose 321 in the living room is an excellent audio system and the master bedroom has a Philips microsystem with terrific sound. The Comcast digital music channels can also be played on the Bose audio system so you can pick your favorite channel and listen to it on a real audio system, not just over the TV speakers.
Gulf Crest is known for it's roomy floorplan
Gulf Crest condos have an open floor plan with a gulf front living area that's twice as wide as many other condos.
The dining table at the far end of the great room seats six comfortably with a view of the Gulf.
The roomy kitchen is stocked with just about everything you'll need:
- chip bowls, cookie sheets, plenty of pots and pans,
- quality dishes, the knives and forks don't rust and bend,
- wine and beer glasses, large coffee mugs.
It's a great balcony
Gulf Crest condos have large, wide balconies with a great view of the water.
Around the Neighborhood
Gulf Crest is located close to many local attractions, including a Nicklaus Design golf course.
Just a short walk up the beach to Pineapple Willy's and Club LaVela
Go Kart Tracks, Mini Golf, and Arcades are right across the street at Emerald Falls
How do I Get To Gulf Crest?
You can come across the main bridge in Panama City or take 79 to Highway 30 (Back Beach Road)
Take West Front Beach Road toward the beach and then take a left on Joan Avenue
Take Joan to the light Thomas Drive, Gulf Crest is dead ahead
Drive across Thomas Drive toward the building, you'll see the gate on the right side of the parking deck
What else is in the area?
Gulf Crest is not far from the Grand Lagoon area, one of our favorite places to go.
What are these places?
Treasure Ship Restaurant
Sea Screamer Cruise
Pirate Boat Cruise
St. Andrews State Park
BayPoint Nicklaus Design Golf Course
What else is there to do in the area?
Here's some more general links about the area...
City Of Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach Online
Panama City Links
More Panama City Beach Info
When is a good time to come?
Whenever you want. Most visit in the summer months and then over the winter. Spring and fall are great times to visit also. The weather is great and there's still plenty to do. Here's the monthly average temperatures.
Thanks for spending the time to see why we think this place is so great. There's a lot of places to pick from in Panama City Beach. This is why we think our place is special.