Join the Community
If you have a family member with Trisomy 10q, we invite you
to share in our community.
Reasons to join are:
- To share your child's stories on this site for the benefit
- Join the googlegroup so that you can send emails to all the
other members of the googlegroup.
Please send an email to us at trisomy10q [at] darylanderson [dot] com
(replace the [at] with @ and the [dot] with a period) and let us know if you
- Join the googlegroup (yes or no)
- Join the website (complete the info below)
If you would like to be in the googlegroup;
- You will be able to share emails with everyone in the group (about 35
families) by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be able to log into the group (trisomy10q) at the
website googlegroups.com and view all past emails, and select
how you want mail to be sent to you, etc.
- You will be able to add pages within the googlegroup site as you please.
- The group is private, so only members can view information on that site.
If you would like to have your child's information and story on the Trisomy10q
Families website (this site) for non-members and "pre-members" to view, please
send us that information (as follows). Please note that there currently isn't a way for you to post directly to the website. You will need to email it to us and we will format and post it.
- Child's name
- Sex of child
- Birth date of child
- Diagnosis (i.e. what parts of 10q)
- Parents' names
- City, Country (For privacy, we don't post street addresses.)
- E-mail address
- Also, a few paragraphs describing your child's condition, and anything
you think would be helpful for other parents to know about your journey
with your child.
- If you want, we can attach a photo of your child, too.
If possible, please send as a .jpg file of less than 100KB.
However, we can size and format it for you if you aren't able to.
- You can check out various kids' pages on the site as examples.
- If you are willing, it would be nice to have your street address
and phone number. We don't post this information, but it is useful
for contacting you, if needed.
Daryl and Leslie Anderson
This page last modified: