Uncategorized Chorale notices
It's snowing a bit right now, but the weather map says it won't last long. See you tonight (3/5).
The forecast is for a coating to an inch of snow. As always, use your own good judgment in travel in conditions that are local to you.
The little bit of snow that is forecast for tomorrow shouldn't be enough to disrupt our rehearsal. Check back tomorrow if you are uncertain.
All the weather gurus are saying that this evening's precipitation will be rain, and that it will stay above freezing in Cambridge and Boston until well after rehearsal (2/19). So put on your waterproof boots and make your own sunshine by singing!
The rehearsal for 2/5/14 is cancelled because of the snow storm.
New members may join us for the 2/12 rehearsal.
Currently, no decision has been made regarding whether or not we will cancel rehearsal due to snow/ice. Please check back during the day on Wednesday for a final decision.