Simple Home Remedies
1. If you are choking
on an ice cube simply pour a cup of boiling water down
your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove
2. Avoid cutting yourself slicing vegetables by getting
someone else to hold while you chop.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the
toilet seat by using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut
yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the
pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.
5. A mousetrap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will
prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep
after you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of
laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
7. You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct
Tape. If it doesn't 't move and should, use the WD-40.
If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
8. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know
Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES, NOT REALLY
GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE
WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
Deborah Register. Com