HOUSE FIRES

PLEASE READ


 





This photo was taken 2/3/2008 at the scene of a house fire.

Received from a friend who is in the insurance property business. It is
well worth reading.

This is one of those e-mails that if you don't send it, rest assured
someone on your list will suffer for not reading it. The original
message was written by a lady whose brother and wife learned a hard
lesson this past week.

Their house burnt down.. nothing left but ashes. They have good
insurance so the house will be replaced and most of the contents. That
is the good news.


However, they were sick when they found out the cause of the fire. The
insurance investigator sifted through the ashes for several hours. He
had the cause of the fire traced to th e master bathroom. He asked her
sister-in-law what she had plugged in
the bathroom. She listed the normal things....curling iron, blow dryer.
He kept saying to her, 'No, this would be something that would
disintegrate at high temperatures'. Then her sister-in-law
remembered she had a Glade Plug-In, in the bathroom.

The investigator had one of those 'Aha' moments. He said that was the
cause of the fire. He said he has seen more house fires started with
the plug-in type room fresheners than anything else. He said the
plastic they are made from is THIN. He also said that in every case
there was nothing left to prove that it even existed. When the
investigator looked in the wall plug, the two prongs left from the
plug-in were still in there.


Her sister-in-law had one of the plug-ins that had a small night light
built in it. She said she had noticed that the light would dim and then
finally go out. She would walk in to the bathroom a few hours later,
and the light would be back on again. The investigator said that the
unit was getting too hot, and would dim and go out rather than just
blow the light bulb. Once it cooled down it would come back on. That is
a warning sign


The investigator said he personally wouldn't have any type of plug in
fragrance device anywhere in his house. He has seen too many places
that have been burned down due to them.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON NOT ONLY COULD IT SAVE SOMEONE'S HOUSE,

BUT IT COULD SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE !
 

 

Home   Mail   Guestbook   Sitemap

Deborah Register. Com 2008-2010

Webset is linkware   DeezignsbyDee