Skip to main content.

image.jpg

5-Day Forecast

Georgetown-Milford Area

 

OVERNIGHT
overnight rain. lows in the upper 50s. northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. chance of rain near 100 percent.

SATURDAY
saturday cloudy...rain...mainly in the morning. highs in the mid 60s. north winds 10 to 15 mph. chance of rain 80 percent.

SATURDAY NIGHT
saturday night mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. lows in the mid 40s. north winds 5 to 10 mph.

SUNDAY
sunday partly sunny. highs in the mid 60s. northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

SUNDAY NIGHT
sunday night mostly cloudy. lows in the lower 50s. southeast winds around 5 mph.

COLUMBUS DAY
columbus day mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. highs around 70.

MONDAY NIGHT
monday night mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. lows in the lower 60s.

TUESDAY

tuesday partly sunny in the morning...then becoming mostly cloudy. a 40 percent chance of showers. breezy with highs in the mid 70s. .tuesday night...showers and thunderstorms likely. lows around 60. chance of rain 60 percent.

 

 

 

 

<Home

 

Next full page update

9:55 pm