Articles Concerning the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Understanding the Federal "Assault Weapons" Ban The ban sunset in September 2004, but I will leave this here for historical purposes.
- We Register Cars, Why Not Guns? - After some intellingent consideration, I don't think the antis will like this idea after all. By Clyde Spencer.
- Lawyers, Guns and Money - Information on the sleazeball who came up with the idea for suing the gun industry based on product liability theories, in order to get around the democratic process and infringe our rights.
- Registering Our Guns is a Threat to Freedom - A letter to the editor from a Cuban immigrant to the USA.
- The Journalists' Guide to Gun Violence Coverage - by Professor Michael Brown. (Satire)
- The Parable of The Sheep, by Charles Riggs
- The Pope on Self Defense
- Would We Care About Buford Furrow if He Hadn't Used a Gun?
- No Smoking Guns: Answering Objections to Right-to-Carry Laws
- Text of the Federal RICO complaint filed against gun "buy-backs" in Rhode Island.
- GOA's Position: No Gun Control Allowed! -- Information on how to sign up for GOA's free email alerts.
- Sales of Firearms at Gun Shows -- NRA Fact Sheet
- Results of Australia's Year-Old Gun Laws -- They're not good for the antis.
- 1998 NRA Firearms Fact Card This is a reposting of the NRA-ILA's document proving the facts on gun control. I've slightly reformattedightly reformatted it to make viewing easier, but otherwise it's verbatim.
- The False Utility of Gun Control, by noted 18th Century criminologist Cesare Beccaria. This statement was also adopted by Thomas Jefferson.
- Kellerman Debunked The "43 times more likely" myth.
- What Happened to the Men Who Signed the Declaration of Independence?
- On Guns We Are Pro-Choice and Pro-Life
- How to Stop School Shootings - Professor John Lott on the Jonesboro, AR school shootings.
- Proven Solutions to Ending School Shootings. JPFO's Interview With Dr. David Schiller of "Visier" magazine. Dr. Schiller is an Israeli veteran with some provactive ideas.
- "Guns Save Lives" (?)
- Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story on the meaning of the Second Amendment.
- "Fire and Rain" An essay by Walter Lee in response to the dismissal of charges against Lon Horiuchi.
"Doctors have been caught using poisons, and those who falsely assume the name of philosopher have occasionally been detected in the gravest crimes. Let us give up eating, it often makes us ill; let us never go inside houses, for sometimes they collapse on their occupants; let never a sword be forged for a soldier, since it might be used by a robber."
--Quintilian, INSTITUTIO ORATORIA, II, xvi (first century AD).
Dave Markowitz's Home Page | Shooting Tech | RKBAz
Send me email | Copyright 1998-2007 David S. Markowitz