PROTECTING YOUR HEART:
IV. How To Protect Your Heart
Protect your spirit, soul, and body with the name of Jesus (Philip. 2:9-10). It takes time, effort, and commitment. Donít back off, continue until you have 100% of your healing or other needs. The Bible doesnít say how many times we are to repeat prayer, feeding on the Word, etc. Develop the right perspective (I Tim. 6:10). For instance, you can love money and not have any. Your attitude is important. The Inner Man needs to be feed on the Word continuously.
Believing With Our Hearts
DECEITFULNESS OF RICHES
SOME OF THE THINGS THAT ATTACK OUR SOULS (HEARTS)
Fear, Worry, Anxiety, Cares of the World, Job, Peer Pressure, Fear of Man, Anger, Pain, Sickness, Strife, Financial Needs, Sin, Criticism, Symptoms, Distress, Suffering, Harassment, Oppression, Lust of the Flesh, Lust of the Eye, Pride of Life, Drugs, Body Chemistry, Negative Thinking, Extreme Thinking, Extreme Actions, Doubt, Unbelief, Obsession, Nervousness, Pride, Pressure, Family, Home, Work, Bad News (Newspaper, TV, Radio), Children, School, Food, Community, Environment, Weather, Sick Pets
HOW TO BE HEALED FROM A SICKNESS UNTO DEATH (MARK 11:22-26)
STEPS TO BELIEVING YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR ANSWER
(Mark 11:23-24) "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye have received them, and ye shall have them."
- 1. Always have chapter and verse for what you are believing God for (I John 5: 14)
- 2. Speak to the mountain (sickness) consistently and out loud until it leaves (Mark 11:23, Isaiah 55:11, Proverbs 18:21)
- 3. Make a decision to believe God's Word (Mark 11:24.
- 4. Get rid of all strife, worry, anxiety, and doubt (Philippians 4:4-8, Romans 10:17, I Peter 5:6-9).
- 5. Walk in the God kind of love (I Corinthians 13:4-8).
- 6. Cast down all thoughts, imaginations, and reasoning that are contrary to God' s Word-what you see and feel or any of your five senses (II Cor. 10:4-5, Philip. 4:6).
- 7. Give praise to God; thank Him by faith because it is already done (I Thess. 5:18, Philip. 4:4-8, Psalm 100).
Other Pertinent Scriptures
- I Peter 2:24 "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed"
- Matthew 8:17 "That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself (Jesus) took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses."
- John l0:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly .
- Proverbs 18:21 "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."
- Isaiah 55:11 "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void but it shall accomplish that which I please, and shall in the thing whereunto I sent it."
- Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame " him (devil, demons, sickness) by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony;..."
- Hebrews 10:23 "Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
- Isaiah 53:4-5 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed . "
CONFESSION AND PRAYER CIRCLE THAT WILL ALWAYS BRING RESULTS
AND MEET YOUR EVERY NEED
STEP ONE - WORSHIP, PRAISE, THANKSGIVING
- Jn. 4:23-24 ";... Worship they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."
- Ps. 95:6 "...let us worship and bow down: let us kneel .."
- Philip 3:3 "... worship God in the spirit ..."
- Prov. 20:27 "The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord..."
- Rev. 19:10 "And I fell at his feet to worship him ..."
- Col. 3:16-17 "...singing with grace in your hearts ..."
Praise and thanksgiving
- Ps. l00:4 "Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with
praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name."
- Ps. l50:1-6 (6) "Let everything that has breath praise the Lord."
- Ps. 48:1 "Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised ..."
- Ps. 96:4 "For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised ..."
- Ps. 50:23 "Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me ..."
- Ps. 69:30 "I will praise the name of God ... magnify him with thanksgiving"
- Eph. 5:19 "Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns ..."
- Ps. 37:4 "Delight thyself also in the Lord ..."
- Ps. 18:3 "... who is worthy to be praised ..."
- Ps. 145:21 "My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord ..."
- Philip. 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord."
- I Tim. 2:8 "...lifting up holy hands ..."
- Ps. 28:7 "... with my song will I praise him."
- Philip. 4:6 "...with thanksgiving..."
STEP TWO SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN
- 1. Mark 11:23 Speak to the mountain and tell it where to go, and where to stay.
- 2. Prov. 18:21 Death and life is in the power of the tongue.
- 3. Prov. 12:18 " the ... tongue of the wise is health." If you are wise, you will speak
healing to your body.
- 4. Luke 17:5-6 We increase our faith by saying (speaking).
- 5. Isaiah 55:11 We have to return God's Word to Him.
STEP THREE PRAYING IN THE SPIRIT (If you don't pray in the Spirit go back to STEP 1).
Return to Health is Wholeness article
- 1. Jude 20 "... building up yourself ... praying in the Holy Ghost. Praying in the Holy Spirit will build us up and edify us.
- 2. Rom. 8:11 The Holy Spirit will quicken or make alive our mortal bodies. He will heal our minds and bodies.
- 3. I Jn. 4:4 "...greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."
- 4. Jn. 14:16 The Holy Spirit will abide in us forever.
Return to articles
Return to Homepage