do not have sufficient players available to schedule a meaningful league
this summer. Therefore, we highly recommend that the ladies, including
prospective members, participate in the Sunday morning co-ed sessions at
Georgia Tech. GT's synthetic fields are
located next to the Student Athletic Complex (SAC) at 750 Ferst Drive, Atlanta.
Directions to Georgia Tech's
Student Athletic Complex:
From North, Traveling South I-75/85:
6 or older) men o all skill l
1. Take the "10th/14th St." exit.
2. Cross over 14th St. (the first light) and proceed to 10th Street. Turn
right on 10th St.
3. Turn left onto Hemphill Ave. and continue until it dead-ends into Ferst
4. Turn right on Ferst Dr. and the hockey field is on the right.
From South, Traveling North I-75/85:
1. Take the "10th/14th St." exit. At the first light (10th St.), turn left.
2. Turn left onto Hemphill Ave. and continue until it dead ends into Ferst
3. Turn right onto Ferst Dr. and the hockey field is on the right.
How to Join
The best way to stay
informed, to know when and where we are playing, to find out when we are
GOING SOCIAL, and to become more involved is to become a member
of GFHA (click
here for a 2010 Membership Form) and please sign up for our GFHA_WOMEN
annual membership fee is $20.
If you would like
more information about our Women's Program, please contact
to join gfha_women
Turf shoes, or a similar type of shoe is recommended. Shin guards and
mouth guards also are encouraged as an improperly hit ball can fly through
the air at high speeds and cause serious damage to the body and/or face.
To purchase a stick, or protective gear, we recommend you visit either Penn
Monto at www.penn-monto.com
(1.800.902.7479) or Longstreth Sporting Goods at
GFHA does not tolerate discourteous behavior or misconduct directed at other
players or umpires. The disciplinary procedures apply to league play, as
well as non-league play when members are representing GFHA. To view a
copy of the disciplinary procedures,