Last modified July 23rd, 2014
The following puzzles are a sampling of what is available on my online shop,
I also have a
shop at Etsy.com,
where finished puzzles can sometimes be found.
Contact email address: gibell-at-comcast-dot-net
Mechanical Puzzle Pages
Pencil and Paper Puzzle Pages
- Pyradox: A Pyramid Packing Paradox, Cubism For Fun #94 (2014)
- The Pennyhedron Revisited, Cubism For Fun #93 (2014)
- Solving J. Gordon's Giant Pyramid, Cubism For Fun #90 (2013)
[The puzzle discussed in the article can be purchased
- More Icosahedron Puzzles,
Cubism For Fun #87 (2012)
[This article appeared just before CFF switched to all color.
The CFF version had a few typos which have been corrected.]
- Five Intersecting Tetrahedra,
Cubism For Fun #85 (2011)
- Sphere Octahedron Puzzles, Cubism For Fun #84 (2011)
- Classification of Polyspheres, Cubism For Fun #81 (2010)
- The Dynamics of Spinning Polyominoes (2009)
- Solving Puzzles using Maps,
Cubism For Fun #77 (2008) [Postscript added in 2014]
- Some Notes on Ball-Pyramid and Related Puzzles,
Leonard Gordon (1986), 18 pages
[I scanned in this obscure document, adding a few comments in red. Last modified: June 2014]
Mechanical Puzzle Solutions
Spoiler alert!! Do not open solution links unless you want to see the solution!
Back to my home page ...