I want in this local! Good job on the site and please invite me to the facebook page..
1. You must be a member of BRS Local #2 or an Officer of United general commitee to post anything on this site
2. You must include your name with your post
3. NO offencive, inapproprate, or just plain stupid comments
4. Keep to the topic. A place is provided for requested topics
5. NO commenting on requested topics wait till i post them as a topic for discussion
6. Once you post it only I can take it down, think before you click. I will remove anything you wrote with your request incase you did click without meaning to.
Any thing not conforming with these rules will be removed
WE NEED TO HAVE STRONGER TURNOUTS AT OUR MEETINGS!
In order to keep the union strong we need to have local meetings. To have a meeting we need a minium of 5 people to attend. We have 65+ members in this local and we rarely can get 5 people to attend a meeting. WHY? We hold 4 meetings a year, 2 in alliance and 2 in conway. You pay $85/mo. to the union. You need to attened local meetings to insure your money is being spent in a way that you want it to be. So now is where you can give sugestions on how to get you to attend meetings. What do we need to do to get you in the door at least once a year?
Is this worth having around. Is it something you will continue to use? what else does it need? what don't you like about it?
This is where I will hear your ideas for topics.
All I ask is the topics be of the nature this site was besigned to promote