Welcome to the homepage of TkViewMan
TkViewMan is a graphical man page viewer for Linux. It is written in Tcl/Tk,
using the BLT extension. TkViewMan is free software and is
distributed under the GNU General Public License.
Screenshots (Click to see full image)
Version 0.2.1 with
- Tabs for multiple man pages
- Ability to find all man pages for a command, with each man page getting its own tab
- Ability to open as many tabs as desired within the main window, which can be scrolled if needed
- Ability to search a man page
- Keyboard shortcuts for creating/removing tabs
- Command history using arrow keys
- Ability to customize font size/colors of displayed man pages
Go to the download page.
The current version is 0.2.1, released September 30 2011. View the Changelog here.
The author of TkViewMan, Michael Corral, can be reached via email at