Welcome to the homepage of TkViewMan
TkViewMan is a graphical man page viewer for Linux. It is written in Tcl/Tk,
using the BLT extension. TkViewMan is free software and is
distributed under the GNU General Public License.
Screenshots (Click to see full image)
Version 0.3 with
- Tabs for multiple man pages
- Ability to find all man pages for a command, with each man page getting its own tab
- Ability to open as many tabs as desired within the main window, which can be scrolled if needed
- Ability to search a man page
- Keyboard shortcuts for creating/removing tabs
- Command history using arrow keys
- Ability to customize font size/colors of displayed man pages
Go to the download page.
The current version is 0.3, released May 5 2015. View the Changelog here.
The author of TkViewMan, Michael Corral, can be reached via email at