· Created dozens of design docs for Flash and 3D mini-games
· Implemented mechanics and levels for 8 Flash mini-games
· Wrote and edited hundreds of lines of dialog and descriptions
· Lead world design for stories, missions and locales
· Designed multiple game levels
· Managed team of 6 level designers
· Coordinated storyline with contract writer
· Designed several game levels
· Project management for several PSP projects
· Development of prototypes and documents for potential licensed projects
· Pitched multiple potential projects
· Managed San Diego SWG Team
· Coordinated information between SOE Austin, SOE San Deigo and LucasArts
· In addition to tasks below
· Managed community team for Star Wars Galaxies
· Coordinated web site information release
· Created several world building design documents.
· Developed Design Document (version 1) for Necrocyde
· Assisted in development of Design Document for Delta Force Land Warrior and unreleased Playstation 2 title
· Developed Design Document, Story Bible and dozens of missions for Tachyon: The Fringe.
· Wrote 1500+ lines of dialog and 40 in-game news stories for Tachyon: The Fringe.
· Wrote manuals and related text for all NovaLogic Products.
· Worked with Producer on game design and mission ideas for games in development.
· Worked with design team to document features and develop online game ideas.
· Created 40+ game design documents detailing game systems, tools, levels and back-story.
· Compiled and edited all design team documents (120+) into one coherent Game Book for the design, art, and programming staff.
· Created 4 design tracking databases.
· Ran Events Program - includes several dozen in game events and contests each month.
· Created "Bard Program" - select team of users with special powers to host events for other players.
· Managed 20+ Bards and organized their event schedules.
· Responsible for all story and descriptions content of Meridian 59: Revelation update.
· Wrote over 2,500 lines of NPC dialogue. · Created 10 unique levels for Revelation update.
· Maintained Web Page - Meridian 59 Barloque Herald
· Implemented dozens of changes by learning KOD programming language.
· Worked with programmers to design several game tools.
· Hired and trained my replacement as Internet Events Manager for Meridian 59.
· Interviewed in EPLAY Multiplayer Gaming Magazine "The Communities of Online Gaming" (Dec 97).
· Created and maintained bug tracking databases.
· Managed team of 2-10 testers.
· Responsible for tracking program bugs and requesting feature enhancements.
· Liaison between FX shop and Production Company.
· Broke down scripts for FX shots.
· Scheduled time and costs budgets.
· Tracked work progress of 4-30 of FX artists.
· Worked hands on to get projects completed on time.