I am slowly recovering my Web Pages lost By Comcast & can't remove scroll bar---->
Unfortunately, some glitch at Comcast has deleted all my page content, but all is not lost. After ;four failed attempts to get Comcast to restore things aparently must upload my pages again, but it will take some time.
I was able to re-upload the Polynomial page with the latest document on grabbing a curve to move it. All the others with the same name are blank. BUMMER!
The Photos and all the documents are intact and the contact page is sort-of working.
Until I get the other pages restored, The Internet Acrhive has recent (Aug 14 2014) versions of my content. However, to get to the documents you need to extract the document URL (address). See below for instructions.
The Internet Archive has an August 14 version which is up to date except for that one document on grabbing a curve. That document can be obtained here on the page marked "RECOVERED Piecewise ...". However, not all document links may work on the page shown at the Archive. If you know how to copy the Link URL you can strip off the Archive stuff and download documents directly from my site.
My Home Page on the Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20130903230901/http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/site/?
To get direct access to the documents on my current site:
1) Go to the above Archive address.
2) Select the page and doc you want. You should be able to select my other pages (Amateur..., Piecewise..., APRS..., Laser)
3) Right click to copy the URL of the document you want.
4) Paste that long URL into another Browser address bar at the top.
For example, for the APRS document on my APRS page this is the Archive's URL: https://web.archive.org/web/20130905062653/http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/APRS%20Beginner%20Guide%20-%20K9DCI%20Ver%205-1.pdf
5) Remove everything to the left of the second http// (that looks like this) https://web.archive.org/web/20130905062653/http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/APRS%20Beginner%20Guide%20-%20K9DCI%20Ver%205-1.pdf
6) You are left with a link to my current site and directly to that document: http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/APRS%20Beginner%20Guide%20-%20K9DCI%20Ver%205-1.pdf
This page very frustratingly last updated on October 7 2014....