Cartridge is a stitch pattern cartridge to be used with all models of
Brother PPD's and Brother knitting machines supporting stitch pattern
cartridges with additional functionality.
|Cartridge CIK||Cartridge including Interaktive Knitting|
|Cartridge C||Cartridge without Interaktive Knitting|
|Cartridge IK||Upgrade kit to convert a C into a CIK|
|32 bit Operating Systems|
|Windows 98||Windows ME||Windows 2000||Windows 2003||Windows XP||Windows Vista||Windows 2008|
|64 bit Operating Systems|
|Windows 2003 x64||Windows XP x64||Windows Vista x64||Windows 2008 x64|
Extra functionality compared with Brother stitch pattern cartridge
1. USB connectivity
2. Cartridge software can be replaced by the user
- To transfer a pattern collection from Cartridge to your computer
- To transfer a pattern collection from your computer to Cartridge
- For interactive knitting in DesignaKnit (IK option required)
What functionality does Cartridge provide on top of the Brother Stitch Pattern Cartridge?
What functionality does Cartridge provide on top of a DesignaKnit Brotherlink 4?
- Store pattern collection on your computer; you won't have lack of space anymore on your cartridge.
- Load a pattern collection from your computer to Cartridge.
- A serial port is no longer required for Interactive Knitting (IK option required)
- Cartridge retains patterns if you turn your computer off (battery backup)
- Interactive Knitting via USB, no serial port required
- Support for KH-900
- Store (modified) patterns in Cartridge and upload the pattern collection to your PC
- PPD+FB100 users can make
backups of floppy discs on the PC using the free software that comes with Cartridge.