2. Place B on top of A, tabs facing away from you, left end facing left, and pull towards you to seat the near A tab in the near notch of B.
3. Hold C vertically, tabs facing right, with left end downward.
Seat C's notch over B's left tab and pull C to the left until it stops against the tab.
4. Hold D vertically, tabs facing left, with right end downward. Seat D's slot over B's right tab and pull D to the
right until it stops against the tab.
5. Place E on top of A, tabs facing towards you, left end facing right, seating A's far tab into E's slot.
Push E away from you until it stops against the tab.
6. With your left hand, hold F with tabs pointing downward, left end towards you, and lower it between C and D.
7a. With your right hand, push D left, seating D's tabs into both F and A (not in view).
7b. Then pull E towards you , seating E into D.
7c. Now push F down to seat it . . . . .
7d. and finally push C in to complete the assembly.