2. Interlock four corners as illustrated
(A-B type connections) .
3. Insert four pieces as shown at C in Fig 2 .
4. Insert D so that foot of piece hooks under one C piece and slide to one side as in Fig 2
6. * Hold one assembly upside down above the other and with the D pieces 'pointing' in opposite directions .
* The end of each D piece should now, with care, be pushed into the center of the opposite assembly .
* Adjust the two halves until they are aligned with the D pieces back-to-back, and central .
7. Move out the four center pairs of pieces as shown at E in Fig 3
8. Insert key (F) as shown in Fig 3 and push in surrounding pair .
9. Insert piece G, push in surrounding pair and repeat twice around the central 'band' .
10. Move key upwards and rotate to lock and complete .