Helping You with Assessment and Accreditation
- Linda is an internationally recognized consultant, speaker, writer, and workshop facilitator on a broad variety of higher education assessment and accreditation topics.
- Her book Assessing Student Learning: A Common Sense Guide (Jossey-Bass) is one of the best-selling books on assessment in higher education.
- Linda's common sense approach includes an engaging, plainspoken, jargon-free style; flexibility and sensitivity to all backgrounds and perspectives; and, above all, a focus not on assessment and accreditation alone but on their purpose: helping every student get the best possible education.
- Click here to learn more about Linda, here to learn how Linda has helped others, and here to learn how Linda can help you.
- Contact Linda by clicking here or at Linda.Suskie@comcast.net.