- Linda is an internationally recognized consultant, speaker, writer, and workshop facilitator on a broad variety of higher education assessment and accreditation topics.
- The second edition of her book Assessing Student Learning: A Common Sense Guide (Jossey-Bass) is one of the best-selling books on assessment in higher education. Click here for a list of recent publications and here for examples of recent conference presentations.
- Linda's plainspoken, open-minded, sensitive approach respects all backgrounds and disciplines and builds trust and rapport.
- After seven years as a Vice President at the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (an accreditor of colleges and universities in the mid-Atlantic region of the United States), Linda is now available to work with colleges and universities in the Middle States region as well as throughout the rest of the United States and abroad.
- With over 35 years of experience in higher education administration, Linda understands how colleges work. Her prior positions include serving as Director of the American Association for Higher Education's Assessment Forum, Associate Vice President for Assessment & Institutional Research at Towson University, Assistant to the President for Planning at Millersville University, and as Director of Institutional Research at the State University of New York College at Oswego. She has hands-on experience in assessment, institutional research, strategic planning, and quality management.
- Linda has taught graduate courses in assessment and educational research methods and undergraduate courses in writing, statistics, and developmental mathematics. She is currently an adjunct faculty member at Holy Family University.
- Linda holds a B.A. in Quantitative Studies from Johns Hopkins University and an M.A. in Educational Measurement and Statistics from the University of Iowa.
- Click here to learn how Linda has helped others and here to learn how she can help you. Contact Linda by clicking here or at Linda.Suskie@comcast.net.