- ads (print and online)
- ad campaigns (concept/media/budgeting)
- business plans
- broadcast (radio and TV scripts; voiceovers)
- collateral (corporate/product brochures)
- direct mail (letters/postcards/campaigns)
- email blasts/campaigns/enewsletters
- naming (companies/product)
- news releases
- success/application stories
- webinars/webcasts/podcasts (original script editing/direction/supervision,)
- website (original content/editing)
- whitepapers/product briefs
- video (concepting and scripting)
Every concept is mine.
Every headline is mine.
Every word of body copy is mine…
…well, just about. Over the years, "stuff" has occasionally been messed with. I left out the “hacked to pieces” pieces, but included some where there's been marginal monkeying. Hey, the customer’s always right – even when he/she is dead wrong. It’s got to do with principal and interest over principle alone.
While Comcast doesn't let me upload MP3s and videos, the Central Valley Business Times almost insists on it. So, that's where you can listen to Don Laskin’s Observations: When the Rant Is Due. Just go to www.centralvalleybusinesstimes.com and click on “Letters From Laskin” (upper right). Click here for Observations archived on the Central Valley Business Times.
You'll also find Observations on YouTube. Go to http://www.youtube.com/user/lonewriteradv.