International Harvester Dealers of the Past

Hubbard Bros. ~ Medford
Hubbard Bros. ~ Medford
1915 ~
From The Harvester World: Volume 6, Number 11, November 1915


HUBBARD BROS.
In the development of the country of which Medford is the principal supply center, there has necessarily existed a great demand for farm machinery of all kinds. The pioneer business along this line has been in the Hubbard family for a quarter of a century. The present proprietors are Messrs. F. and A. C. Hubbard, who have had the management since 1894. They are general dealers in agricultural implements and have the exclusive sale of the John Deere plows and buggies and McCormick mowers, reapers, binders, etc. They have a complete stock of harrows, hacks, rakes, headers, sickle grinders, binding twine, etc., Moline wagons and in fact everything on wheels can be furnished from the heavy wagon of the farmer to his light buggy and from the fashionable turnout of the influential citizen to the delivery wagon of the merchant and the handy cart of the horticulturist. They own the large building they occupy, and their immense warehouse, and must have more room the coming season. They are members of the Odd Fellows, K.P.'s, A.O.U.W., Commercial Club and Business Men's Association and are in the front rank of our popular, progressive citizens.
1910 ~ Medford Mail Tribune, January 2, page 8

2010 - 2011 ~ International Harvester Dealers of the Past