Longchamp Parts Cross Reference
I highly recommend contacting Roland Jackel for your Longchamp parts!
- Door lock barrels come from the Fia 120 series cars such as 127, 128 etc.
- Front lower control arm same as late GT5-S Pantera
- Steering racks up to #2990 are made by Cam Gears and are De Tomaso specific. From #3000 up are ZF steering racks shared with Kyalami and Maserati Quattroporte III.
- Ignition lock shared with various 70's American Fords/Mercury/Licolns etc.
- Rear handbrake pads from Rolls Royce Silver Shadow.
- Front brake pads are 70's Aston Martin.
- Rear brake pads are Jaguar XJ6
- The front brakes were vented discs with massive three-piston calipers, the
same ones used on the factory Group 3 race Panteras.
- The rear calipers are four piston units.
- Rear lights: Alfa Romeo 2000, Pantera, Maserati Khamsin, Bricklin.
- Lights, wiper, defrost switches: From Alfa Romeo also. Same period.
- All gauges, switches, exterior door handles,taillights, the fuse box, and a variety of other small parts were identical with those of the Pantera
- Steering column: Lincoln Mark III (base only), modified by De Tomaso.
- Front seats same as various Maserati and Monteverdi models
- Shifter: Ford Mustang
- The Bonaldi master cylinder and power booster were taken from the Group 3/4/5 Pantera as well.
- Licence plate lights: Alfa Romeo
- Headlamps and front blinker lenses Ford Consul/Granada (Europe) if you're in UK or South Africa, or Ford XC Fairmont GXL in Australia. Late quad eye (four headlight) cars are sourced from the Audi Quattro.
- Power window motors look to be the same as Pantera
- Gearbox: Ford C6
- Rear end housing and therefore prop shaft seal: Jaguar XKE V12
- Rear suspension simular to Jaguar XJ6, but only some seals interchange.
- Windshield washer nozzle: Volvo Amazon circa 1968
- Thermostat is a Triton TT2023 which is correct (Diagram below)