Cook County Criminal Courts Building
54 W. Hubbard St., Chicago
October 2002

This venerable landmark, built in 1893, was the site of the Leopold-Loeb murder trial, the Black Sox trial and countless others during its 35-year reign. The building has been redeveloped as offices and anchors the upscale "Courthouse District" section of the River North neighborhood.

 

Previous | HOME | Next