Noah "of the Ark"
And Noah and Methuselah spoke all the words of the Lord to the sons of Men, day after day, constantly speaking to them. But the sons of men would not hearken to them...And the Lord granted them a period of 120 years, saying, If they will return, then will God repent of the evil, so as not to destroy the earth (Jasher V:9-11).
Jasher 4:13. And the wife of Lamech conceived and bare him a son at that time, at the revolution of the year.
14. And Methuselah called his name Noah, saying, The earth was in his days at rest and free from corruption, and Lamech his father called his name Menachem, saying, This one shall comfort us in our works and miserable toil in the earth, which God had cursed.
Jasher4:18 And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other [dynasaurs?], in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.
Jasher 5:34 In his five hundred and ninety-fifth year Noah commenced to make the ark, and he made the ark in five years, as the Lord had commanded.
35. Then Noah took the three daughters of Eliakim, son of Methuselah, for wives for his sons, as the Lord had commanded Noah.
And it was at that time Methuselah the son of Enoch died, nine hundred and sixty years old was he, at his death.
Jasher 6:4 And Noah went and seated himself by the door of the ark, and of all flesh that crouched before him, he brought into the ark, and all that stood before him he left upon earth.
5. And a lioness came, with her two whelps, male and female, and the three crouched before Noah, and the two whelps rose up against the lioness and smote her, and made her flee from her place, and she went away, and they returned to their places, and crouched upon the earth before Noah.
6. And the lioness ran away, and stood in the place of the lions.
7. And Noah saw this, and wondered greatly, and he rose and took the two whelps, and brought them into the ark.
8. And Noah brought into the ark from all living creatures that were upon earth, so that there was none left but which Noah brought into the ark.
9. Two and two came to Noah into the ark, but from the clean animals, and clean fowls, he brought seven couples, as God had commanded him.
10. And all the animals, and beasts, and fowls, were still there, and they surrounded the ark at every place, and the rain had not descended till seven days after.
16. And all the sons of men that were left upon the earth, became exhausted through evil on account of the rain, for the waters were coming more violently upon the earth, and the animals and beasts were still surrounding the ark.
17. And the sons of men assembled together, about seven hundred thousand men and women, and they came unto Noah to the ark.
18. And they called to Noah, saying, Open for us that we may come to thee in the ark--and wherefore shall we die?
19. And Noah, with a loud voice, answered them from the ark, saying, Have you not all rebelled against the Lord, and said that he does not exist? and therefore the Lord brought upon you this evil, to destroy and cut you off from the face of the earth.
20. Is not this the thing that I spoke to you of one hundred and twenty years back, and you would not hearken to the voice of the Lord, and now do you desire to live upon earth?
24. And the sons of men approached in order to break into the ark, to come in on account of the rain, for they could not bear the rain upon them.
25. And the Lord sent all the beasts and animals that stood round the ark. And the beasts overpowered them and drove them from that place, and every man went his way and they again scattered themselves upon the face of the earth.
26. And the rain was still descending upon the earth, and it descended forty days and forty nights, and the waters prevailed greatly upon the earth; and all flesh that was upon the earth or in the waters died, whether men, animals, beasts, creeping things or birds of the air, and there only remained Noah and those that were with him in the ark.
27. And the waters prevailed and they greatly increased upon the earth, and they lifted up the ark and it was raised from the earth.
28. And the ark floated upon the face of the waters, and it was tossed upon the waters so that all the living creatures within were turned about like pottage in a cauldron.
29. And great anxiety seized all the living creatures that were in the ark, and the ark was like to be broken.
30. And all the living creatures that were in the ark were terrified, and the lions roared, and the oxen lowed, and the wolves howled, and every living creature in the ark spoke and lamented in its own language, so that their voices reached to a great distance, and Noah and his sons cried and wept in their troubles; they were greatly afraid that they had reached the gates of death.
Jasher 7:23. And Cush the son of Ham, the son of Noah, took a wife in those days in his old age, and she bare a son, and they called his name Nimrod, saying, At that time the sons of men again began to rebel and transgress against God, and the child grew up, and his father loved him exceedingly, for he was the son of his old age.
24. And the garments of skin which God made for Adam and his wife, when they went out of the garden, were given to Cush.
25. For after the death of Adam and his wife, the garments were given to Enoch, the son of Jared, and when Enoch was taken up to God, he gave them to Methuselah, his son.
26. And at the death of Methuselah, Noah took them and brought them to the ark, and they were with him until he went out of the ark.
27. And in their going out, Ham stole those garments from Noah his father, and he took them and hid them from his brothers.
28. And when Ham begat his first born Cush, he gave him the garments in secret, and they were with Cush many days.
29. And Cush also concealed them from his sons and brothers, and when Cush had begotten Nimrod, he gave him those garments through his love for him, and Nimrod grew up, and when he was twenty years old he put on those garments. And Nimrod became strong when he put on the garments, ...
He built a boat and is accredited with saving all the
various species of land animals after the great Flood.
Bible Dictionary Chronology Table (Death of Noah 1998 B.C.
Noah (Nuh Noe)`Consolation'
John Pratt's calendar calculations:
Noah's Ark Day Sat 9 Nov 2343 BC 13 Reed 0 Pri 0 Cre 10 Hes 26 MAu 14 Aut 1 Pet 865,975 29.2.1 <meridian/2003/deluge.html> ~Jesus bap. (V,M,EF); Zero Watering (Jub) Deluge Day (Rain begins) Sat 16 Nov 2343 BC 7 Flower 7 Pri 7 Cre 17 Hes 3 LAu 21 Aut 1 Jez 865,982 29.2 <meridian/2003/deluge.html>, 44.2.4 <meridian/2005/tsunami.html> ~Jared d., Enoch t. (H), DELUGE DAY (JF) Deluge Deaths Thu 12 Dec 2343 BC 7 Skull 33 Pri 20 Qui 14 Kis 29 LAu 17 MAu 6 Del 866,008 44.3.6 <meridian/2005/tsunami.html> 17 MAU (JF) Rain stops Thu 26 Dec 2343 BC 8 Flower 47 Pri 8 Bir 28 Kis 12 Win 1 LAut 6 Jeh 866,022 43.2.2 <meridian/2004/jubilee.html> Waters of Deep stop Thu 4 Jan 2342 BC 4 Water 56 Pri 4 Adu 7 Teb 21 Win 10 LAut 1 Har 866,031 43.2.2 <meridian/2004/jubilee.html> End Watering (Jub.) Arks rests Sat 12 Apr 2342 BC 11 Dee 50 Res 24 Qui 17 Nis 21 Spr 17 LWin 1 Hez 866,129 43.2.2 <meridian/2004/jubilee.html> End Transplanting (Jub.) Water Abates Sat 24 May 2342 BC pm* 1 Wat 92 Res 1 Dea 1 Siv 4 LSp 29 Spr 1 Del 866,171.4 43.2.2 <meridian/2004/jubilee.html> Mountains Appear Tue 24 Jun 2342 BC 6 Flo 123 Res 6 Lor 1 Tam 3 Sum 9 MSp 4 Har 866,202 43.2.2 <meridian/2004/jubilee.html> Raven Day Thu 3 Jul 2342 BC 2 Wat 132 Res 2 Cre 10 Tam 12 Sum 8 LSp 6 Seo 866,211 43.2.2 <meridian/2004/jubilee.html> Dove Day Thu 10 Jul 2342 BC 9 Con 139 Res 9 Cre 17 Tam 19 Sum 15 LSp 6 Mal 866,218 43.2.2 <meridian/2004/jubilee.html> Olive Leaf Day Thu 17 Jul 2342 BC 3 Tem 146 Res 3 Qui 24 Tam 26 Sum 22 LSp 6 Mij 866,225 43.2.2 <meridian/2004/jubilee.html> Dove Departs Thu 24 Jul 2342 BC 10 Dog 153 Res 10 Qui 2 Ab 3 MSu 29 LSp 6 Hak 866,232 43.2.2 <meridian/2004/jubilee.html> Earth dries Sat 20 Sep 2342 BC 3 Rab 3 Lor 3 Dea 1 Tis 0 Aut 26 MSu 1 Imm 866,290 43.2.2 <meridian/2004/jubilee.html> Atonement (Jub) Exit Arc Sat 15 Nov 2342 BC 7 Dra 7 Qui 7 Qui 27 Hes 26 MSu 21 Aut 1 Maa 866,346 43.2.2 <meridian/2004/jubilee.html> Zero Watering (Jub)
Naamah, dau. of Enoch
And Noah the son of Lamech refrained from taking a wife in those days to beget children, for he saild, Surely now God will destroy the earth, wherefore then shall I beget children? And Noah was a just man, he was perfect in his generation, and the Lord chose him to raise up seed from his seed upon the face of the earth. And the Lord saild unto Noah, Take unto thee a wife, and beget children, for I have seen thee righteous before me in this generation. And Noah went and took a wife, and he chose Naamah the daughter of Enoch, and she was 580 years old. And Noah was 498, when he took Naamah for a wife.
Also claimed Emzârâ Or Naamah dau. of Râkê'êl, son of Methuselah Or Mattushalakh or Mathusalam Ben Enoch, Man Of The Dart/Light Spear- (3313 B.C.-2344 B.C.) / Mother: Ednâ bat Azrial
Emzara (Naamah Coba)
Lamech Or Lamk , A Strong Youth
Jasher 3:14. And it was in the fifty-sixth year of the life of Lamech when Adam died; nine hundred and thirty years old was he at his death, and his two sons, with Enoch and Methuselah his son, buried him with great pomp, as at the burial of kings, in the cave which God had told him.
Jasher 4:9. In those days when Lamech the son of Methuselah was one hundred and sixty years old, Seth the son of Adam died.
BIOGRAPHY: And Lemech was 180 years old when he took Ashmua, the daugther of Elishaa the son of Enoch his uncle, and she concieved and bare him a son, and Methuselah called his name Noah.
Methuselah Or Mattushalakh or Mathusalam Ben Enoch, Man Of The Dart/Light Spear
Methuselah begat Lamech at age of 187 and died at age of 969
Jasher 4:2 And when Enoch had ascended into heaven, all the kings of the earth rose and took Methuselah his son and anointed him, and they caused him to reign over them in the place of his father.
3. And Methuselah acted uprightly in the sight of God, as his father Enoch had taught him, and he likewise during the whole of his life taught the sons of men wisdom, knowledge and the fear of God, and he did not turn from the good way either to the right or to the left.
4. But in the latter days of Methuselah, the sons of men turned from the Lord, they corrupted the earth, they robbed and plundered each other, and they rebelled against God and they transgressed, and they corrupted their ways, and would not hearken to the voice of Methuselah, but rebelled against him.
Edna dau. of Azrial
BIOGRAPHY: Jubilees says Methuselah took a wife "Edna", daughter of Azrial, his father's brother, in the 3rd weed of the 1st year in the 14th Jubilee. He begot a son and called his name Lamech.
Enoch, the Prophet
John Pratt's calendar calculations:
Enoch t. Wed 12 Oct 2948 BC 13 Reed 0 Lrd 0 Res 17 Hes 18 Aut 23 MSu 5 Hak 644,975 29.1.2 <meridian/2003/deluge.html> Life: Exact (V).
Edni or Edna
BIOGRAPHY: Jubilees says Enoch took for himself a wife named Edni, the daughter of Dan'el, his father's brother, in the 7th week of the 12 Jubilee after time began to be numbered, and in the 6th year bor a son named Methuselah (Jub. POT Vol II p. 62).
Philo says in Enoch had 5 other sons: Anaz, Zeum, Achaun, Feledi, and Elith, and duaghters: Theiz, Lefith, and Leath (Philo POT Vol II p. 304).
Jared, son of Mahalaleel
BIOGRAPHY: Philo (1:13:14, POT vol II p 304) says Jared's Posterity included 4 other sons: Lead, Anac, Sobsac, and Ietar, and 2 daughters Tetzeeo and Lesse.
John Pratt's calendar calculations:
Jared b. Mon 30 May 3540 BC pm* 1 Eagle 1 Pri 1 Dth 1 Siv 6 LSp 3 Spr 3 Eli 428,617.4 126.96.36.199 <meridian/2003/deluge.html> ~son Enoch b. (SR).
Jared d. Mon 3 Nov 2578 BC 13 Jaguar 0 Pri 13 Qui 17 Hes 14 MAu 19 LAu 3 Jez 780,136 <meridian/2002/martyrs.html>188.8.131.52 <meridian/2003/deluge.html> Life: Exact (V, SR)
BIOGRAPHY: In the 11th Jubilee, Jared took for himself a wife named Baraka, the daughter of Rasayel ( the dauhter of his father's brother) and she bore him a sone in the 5th week, in the 4th year of the Jubilee and called his name Enoch.
Mahalaleel or Mahlallel
BIOGRAPHY: And Mahlallel the son of Cainan lived 65 years and he begat Jared (Jasher II:37)
Dinah or Sina
BIOGRAPHY: In the 2nd week of the 10th jubilee, Mahalaleel took for himself a wife, Dinah, the daughter of Barch'el, the daughter of his father's borther and she bor him a son in the 3rd week of the 6th year and called him Jared (Jub. 2:6, Philo p 61, 304, POT vol II).
Cainan Or Kenan, "Wise king and prophet"
Mu'aleleth or Mualet
BIOGRAPHY: At the end of the 8th jubilee Cainan (Kenan) took for a wife Mu'aleleth, and in addition to Mahalaleel, born in the 3rd year of the 1st week of the 9th jubilee, had 3 more sons: Athac, Socer, and Lofa, and 2 daughters: Ana and Leva (Jub. 4:14, Philo 1:9 POT vol II p. 61, 304).
Enos Or Yanish Or Enosh or Henos Ben Seth, Means Man
BIOGRAPHY: Enos took his sister Noam to wife according to Jubilees, and to them was born Cainan. Included in the many sons and daughters of Enos were 2 sons: Foe and Thaal and a daughter Catennath (Jul. 4:13, Philo 1:7 POT Vol II p. 61, 304).
Seth was 105 when he had Enos and he died at age 912 years
BIOGRAPHY: And it was in the 130 year of the life of Adam upon the earth, that he again knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bare a son in his likeness and in his image, and she called his name Seth, saying, Because God has appointed me another seed in the place of Abel, for Cain has slain him.(Jasher II:1).
BIOGRAPHY: And all the days that Seth lived, were 912 year and he died (Jasher IV:11).
Azura or Akilia
BIOGRAPHY: Seth married his sister Akilia, twin of Abel, according to the Life of Adam and Eve. However, according to Jubilees, Seth married his sister Zaura in the 5th week of the 5 jubilee or about 235 years after time began to be numbered. The Book of Moses in the Pearl of Great Price, declares Seth married his niece, he became the father of Enos and three other sons. Philo says: Elidia, Fonna, and Matha, and 2 daughters-Malida and Thila.
Terah, "Patriarch" King of Agade
Terah (Thare Terih) (King) of AGADE
Cornebo, Amthelo, Jas. 7:50