How Observant Are You?
How observant are you?
(Write down your answers to check 'em at the end.)
- On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
- How many states are there? (Don't laugh, some people don't know!)
In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
- What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
- What 2 letters don't appear on the telephone dial? (No cheating!)
- What two numbers don't have letters by them?
- When you walk does your left arm swing with your right or left leg?
- How many matches are in a standard pack?
- On our flag, is the top stripe red or white?
- What is the lowest number (frequency) on the FM dial?
- Which way does water go down the drain, counterclockwise or clockwise?
- Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
- How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
- The buttons are on which side of a woman's blouse?
- On a New York license plate, is New York on the top or bottom?
- Which way do fans rotate?
- Whose face is on a dime?
- How many sides does a stop sign have?
- Do books have even numbered pages on the right or left side?
- How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
- How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
- Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
- How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
- In a deck of cards, on which card is the cardmaker's trademark?
- On which side of a venetian blind is the cord that turns the slats?
- On the back of a dollar, what is in the center?
- There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. Which two symbols bear no digits?
- How many curves are in a standard paper clip?
- Does a merry-go-round turn counter-clockwise or clockwise?
- Blue, red, white, yellow, black, and gold
- Q, Z
- Counter-clockwise (unless you happen to be south of the equator)
- Towards bottom right
- 12 (no number 1)
- Clockwise as you look at it
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- 8... What about the front side and back side? I think it also could be 10.
- Ace of spades
- *, #
- 30-28..............Mensa is calling, genius
- 25-27..............Not too shabby
- 20-24..............You could do better
- 16-19..............McDonald's is calling (would you like fries with that?)
- 15 or less......Almost blind, aren't you?
[ Home ] [Joke O' The Day ]
Patriotic Corner ] [ Poetic Pieces ] [ Politics ]
[ Miscellaneous ] [ Archives ]