North Metro Chapter,
Minnesota Wings Motorcycle Club
Other Motorcycle Clubs
Updated: 25 February 2009
Regardless of the make or model of motorcycle you ride you will get the most enjoyment of riding with friends who share
your passion and interests. If you do not ride a Gold Wing, here are the names of some other Minnesota clubs which may interest you.
- ABATE of Minnesota. Amereican Bikers for Awareness, Training and Education is a not-for-profit
motorcycle rights organization committed to educating motorcyclists and the general public about motorcycling.
- The Viking Chapter, Antique Motorcycle Club of America, a non-profit organization
founded in 1954. Ownership of a motorcycle is not required. Join us at the State Fairgrounds the second weekend in June
(Friday/Saturday) for our annual show featuring more than 150 cycles 35 years of age or older.
- The Blue Knights is a non-profit organization of active and retired law enforcement
men and women who enjoy ridding motorcycles.
- The BMW Motorcycle Owners, contact Karol Patzer
. BMWMOA promotes the comaraderie and friendship of individual members and BMW motorcycle clubs.
- The Central Roadracing Association is a club devoted to promoting the benefits of
amateur motorsports, specifically motorcyle roadracing
- Chrome Divas is a ladies-only motorcycle group, riders and passengers and even some non-riding
women, who love motorcycles and participating in charity functions.
- The Concours Owners Group promotes comaraderie and technical support for Kawasaki Concours.
- Christian Motordcyclists Association of Minnesota
- The Dry Riders are men and women who are family-oriented and have formed a club to promote
motorcycling without the use of alcohol or drugs while riding.
- Minnesota Gold Wing Road Riders Association friends for fun, safety and knowledge. The
GWRRA is the wold's largest social organizaiton for owners and riders of Honda Gold Wing and Valkyrie motorcyles.
- The Harley Owners Group for Harley riders to share their passion and show their pride.
- Honda Riders Club of America, 616 Elk St. Duluth, MN 55803
- The Honda Sport Touring Association brings together riders whose focus is motorcycle sport-touring
regardless of type or brand of cotorcycle.
- Kato Cycle Club is an AMA-chartered motocross club.
- Minnesota Valkyrie Owners Association contact
- The Minnesota Motorycle Safety Advisory Committee is a citizens'advisory group for the Minnesota motorcycle
- Minnesota Sportbike is an internet-based group where Minnesota sport and sport-touring
riders set up "Pace" rides, share opinions, and balance safety and sport-riding fun.
- Minnesota Sportbike Riders is an internet forum that organizes group rides and events
contered around sport bikes and club racing.
- The Minnesota Voyagers Association is a goup consisting of all brands of
- The Moto Guzzi Owners is made up of socialble Guzzi people for good times, and
Moto Guzzi information direct to you from Moto Guzzi enthusiasts world wide. Contact
- Motorcycle Dial-A-Ride, Inc offers safe ride services for impaired motorcyclists
from the last weekend in April through the last weekend in October. Hours of operation are 6 p.m. Friday through 12 a.m. Monday
- Motorcycle Riders Club of America is a nationwide affinity club
representing all motorcycle types and riders, focusing on the riding expereince and comraderie.
- The Norsemen Motorcycle Club promotes enduro, hare scrambles, motocross and dirt track
events in Minnesota, AMA Dist 23.
- The Northern Cruisers Riding Group is a group of men and women who
enjoy each other's company and indulge teh love of motorcycling. A neutral, non-territorial, riding group that welcomes all
brands of motorcycles and riders.
- The Red Knights, Chapter 1,
share the common interest of motorcycliing, promote safety and the brotherhood of firefighting, and support various charities in North
- The Retreads M.C. International is a non-profit organizaiton of motorcycle
enthusiasts interested in the betterment and enjoyment of safe riding. We welcome any and all riders who share the common intersts
of motorcycling and friendship--and have also reached the age of 40.
- The Six Seasons Christian Riders is for motorcycles, off-road vehicles, and snowmobiles.
- The Southern Cruisers Ridinig Club is a free, family-oriented club that uses the Web to
communicate and focuses on the enjoyment and fellowship of riding motorcycles while doing so safely.
- The /star Touring and Riding S.T.A.R. chapters are a family oriented group which
welcomes all brands of cruisers and touring motorcycles, especially the Yamaha Star.
- The St Croix Valley Riders is a not-for-profit motorcycle rights organization. Proceeds go to
enance motorcyle safety, awareness, and education.
- The ST Owners Club is a dedicated Web site for the Honda ST1300 and ST1100 sport-touring
motorcyclest. We offer advice, infomation, tech sessions, and group rides. All bikes are welcome.
- The Straight Arrow Enduro Riders Club promotes and supports off road motorcycle/ATV
racing and recreational riding.
- The Street Legal Motorcycle Club members include lawyers, judges, law school deans,
law students, bailiffs, paralegals, legal secretaries, private investigators, court reporters and the like.
- The Twin Cities Motorcycle Club is for riders in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area
and western Wisconsin. Anyone interested in going on group rides or attending motocycle-related events is welcome. It doesn't
matter if you are a rookie or have been riding for decades, all are treated equally here.
- Women on Wheels is designed to unite all women motorcycle enthusiasts, whether they
ride their own machine, are passengers, or future motorcyclists.
The purpose of this page is to give the motorcycle rider some places to start looking for a motorcycle club which fits his/her
needs. This information was obtained at the International Motorcycle Show, February, 2009, and its accuracy is unknown. For more
information contact Pat Hahn at 651-201-7566.
Links to other North Metro sites.
How to Plan a Supper
the Minnesota Wings and its seven Chapters.
Common Sense Rules for Group Riding
Suggestions on how to lead a group ride.
Suggestions on Participation in a Group Trip
Some Thoughts on Trailers and Trailering
Request for Membership Application
Meet our Members
Photographs of our
E-Mail Addresses of our Members
Minnesota Motorcycle Safety Center provides motorcyle training courses.
Check out this listing of other Goldwing and motorcycle Clubs, safety information and motorcycle
Join the North Metro Chapter of the Minnesota Wings for a safe and enjoyable summer of Gold Wing touring.
Just send your name, address and telephone number to
Tippy and she will send you an information packet about the
North Metro Chapter along with an application for membership.
For more information just write to