Hillside Cemetery, Cortlandt, Westchester Co.,
Previous | Home | Next
DAR / SAR Inscription
This stone and tablet has been erected by the Cornelia
Beekman Chapter Jr. Sons and Daughters of the Revolution November 20,
1914, with the consent of the Rector, Wardens and the Vestrymen of St.
Peter's Church, to mark the place where this original St. Peter's Church
has stood ever since it was consecrated August 9, 1767.