"Who is the Longest of Them All?"
Objective - SWBAT graph
the length of a variety of dinosaurs using cooperative learning skills.
1) Use the graphing activity, teacher will have students identify the lengths of different dinosaurs.
2) Why do you think that some dinosaurs were so much longer than others? What do you think they used their length for?
3) Teacher will use the graphing activity sheet to model how to color a bar that would exemplify the height of a human child and a
4) Students will use "Pair and Share" to complete the graphing activity.
5) Who is the longest? Who is the shortest?
Students will be evaluated on the completion of their graphs.