"J.C. Bednar in Bridgeport, CT."
They started as a dealer in 1919 until they closed in the early eighties. They sold Hudsons and then kept with the Ramblers, AMCs, and Jeeps. They were located at 860 Boston Ave. (Per 11/03/35 NY Times, 11/12/1936 New York/ New Jersey newspaper ad, 11/13/38 New York Times ad, and 10/13/40 New York Times ad.) and later at 520 Boston Avenue as shown on matchbox cover.