Medical, Pharmacies & Therapeutic Massage
David Kann MD, Carlisle Cardiology Associates
John R. Hockensmith Masonry
Painting & Wall covering
Printing & Advertising
Restaurants & Fine Dining
Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar
The Pizza Grille
*** Please support these corporate members! ***
AUSA's Corporate Members are local businesses, large corporations, civic groups, veteran's organizations, societies and local community groups.
By becoming an AUSA corporate member you will demonstrate your support of the Army and AUSA's Mission of Keeping America's Army Strong.
Corporate members may designate up to 10 individuals to be AUSA individual membership cardholders.
Through AUSA's local chapters, businesses and military communities work together for mutual benefit.
WHY BECOME AN AUSA CORPORATE MEMBER?
- Increase your visibility in the military market. Low cost advertising is often available through the local chapters.
- Designees receive full membership privileges in AUSA and the local chapter.
- Designees can attend the AUSA Annual Meeting in Washington, DC, including the special corporate member reception and luncheon recognizing your corporate support of the Army.
1 Year: From $150 depending on number of designees
3 Years: From $405 depending on number of designees
How to Become a Corporate Member
NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS
When using the online application form, you must pay with a credit card, since payment is due at time of application. Be assured that the transaction is secure.
When you apply online using this form, you'll be asked to:
- Enter Company information
- Enter information on each of the Designees for your company
- Enter credit card information for payment
- Review the application
- Submit the form
If you enter your e-mail address, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
DUES as of January 1, 2006
|Designees||1 Year||3 Years|
Apply Online Now
(for NEW membership only