- Online Registration is now available! $75 before July 1. $85 after July 1. $100 on race day.
- Basic Info
- August 12, 2012 7:00 am at Lake Chabot Marina, Castro Valley, California
Race day registration and race number pick-up from 5:45AM to 6:45AM.
- Seven well-stocked aid stations along course, in addition to the start/finish.
- Given to top male and female and top finishers in each 10-year age group. We also give special awards to the first male and female rookie ultramarathoners.
Celebrity Chef Phil Brown will repeat his now famous feat of roasting a pig in a wheelbarrow! This is a family friendly meat with hamburgers, hotsdogs and vegetarian options as well. Everyone is welcome.
- Scenic and moderately hilly loop course on dirt trails through East Bay Regional Parks from Lake Chabot Marina to Skyline Gate and returning along much of the Skyline National Recreation Trail.
- PA/USATF Ultra Grand Prix
- Skyline 50 km Endurance Run is a championship event in the 2012 PA/USATF Ultra Grand Prix Series. In order to qualify for Grand Prix points and awards, you must be a PA member prior to the start of the race. Runners may now register online. For further information, you may access the PA website at www.pausatf.org, or contact Grand Prix Scorer Gary Wang (408/961-6277, email him).. Membership applications are also available in California Track & Running News (sent free bi-monthly to members) or from the PA office at 120 Ponderosa Court, Folsom 95630 (916/983-4632).
- Time Limit
- 8-hour time limit (~15 min/mile). Intermediate cut-offs at Skyline Gate (mile 14.4 - 3.5 hours) and on the return at Bort Meadow (mile 23.3, 6 hours).
Of course you have questions. You're an ultrarunner. Please email us.
- Disclaimer at the request of our attorneys.
- The expenses are incurred well before race day. If the race is canceled because of conditions beyond our control (for example, the parks may be closed due to extreme fire danger), we will be unable to return the entry fees. Thank you for your understanding.
© 2011 Adam Ray. All rights reserved.