Serial: 4V Episode Nos. 454, 455, 456, and 457. Title: Horror of Fang Rock
Near the start of the twentieth century, on the forbidding
starring Tom Baker as Doctor Who and Louise Jameson as Leela. Written by Terrance Dicks, Produced by Graham Williams, and Directed by Paddy Russell.
Originally transmitted from
- All 4 episodes of the story, digitally remastered and restored. The episodes are 25 minutes each.
- Graphical menus, episode selection feature, and scene selection feature.
- Commentary track with actors Louise Jameson (Leela) and John Abbott (Vince) and with writer Terrance Dicks.
- “Terrance Dicks: Fact and Fiction” A new 36-minute featurette about the Doctor Who career of the one and only Terrance Dicks.
Features interviews with Terrance himself, plus producer Barry Letts, writers Louis Marks, Paul Cornell, and Eric Saward,
book editors Peter Darvill-Evans and Brenda Gardner, and director Christopher Barry.
- “Paddy Russell – A Life in Television” A new 14-minute featurette about the career of this story’s director, Paddy Russell, in
which is extensively interviewed.
- “The Antique Doctor Who Show” A 5-minute featurette made in 1993 to accompany a run of repeats on BBC2, where Doctor Who
toy and memorabilia collectors bring their wares to be
appraised at an
- Photo Gallery. 3-1/2 minutes of photo stills from this story.
- Who’s Who. Text biographies of the principal cast.
- 1 Easter Egg. Highlight the invisible text here to see what it is and how to find it:
- On the Special Features menu, highlight the Antique Doctor Who Show selection, then press the left arrow.
A Doctor Who logo will appear. Click on this and you will see the studio countdown clock from the master tape of episode 3
of this story.