Serial: Z Episode Nos. 115, 116, 117, and 118. Title: The Gunfighters
The TARDIS lands in
and the crew can’t help but get involved in the fighting between the Earps, the Clantons, Doc Holliday,
and Johnny Ringo.
William Hartnell as Dr. Who, Peter Purves as Steven
Written by Donald Cotton, Produced by Innes Lloyd, Directed by Rex Tucker.
- All 4 episodes of the story, digitally remastered and restored.
- Graphical menus, episode and scene selection features, and subtitles for
the hearing impaired.
- Optional commentary track by actors Peter Purves, Shane Rimmer (Seth Harper),
David Graham (Charley the Barman), Richard Beale (Bat Masterston),
production assistant Tristan de Vere Cole, and moderator Toby Hadoke.
- Information Text subtitles option. Displays pop-up production trivia throughout
- “The End of the Line” 43-minute featurette about the turbulence behind-the-scenes
in this period that would lead to total turnover in cast and crew, including William
Hartnell. Features interviews with story editor Donald Tosh, actors Peter Purves,
Maureen O’Brien (Vicki), Anneke Wills (Polly), new series writer Gareth Roberts,
and Ian Levine (consultant).
- Tomorrow’s Times. Mary Tamm presents a look at the contemporary press coverage
of the First Doctor’s era. 14 minutes long.
- Photo Gallery. A package of still photos taken during the production, set to the full
Ballad of the Last Chance Saloon. 4 minutes long.
- Coming Soon trailer.
- PDF Materials. : the Radio Times listings are available as a .pdf file if you put the disc
into a computer.