Serial: 6S Episode Nos. 631, 632, 633, and 634. Title: The Twin Dilemma
The Doctor emerges from his latest regeneration very disturbed, to the point where he nearly murders Peri. Appalled by his
actions, he decides to become a hermit, and takes refuge on the barren planet Titan 3. Nearby, however, is a base hiding an
old Time Lord friend of his who has been forced to abduct twin genius children from Earth to aid the scheme of the alien menace
that now controls his adopted planet. Will the Doctor recover his sanity in time to rescue the children and his friend?
This story sees the debut of Colin Baker as the Doctor.
starring Colin Baker as the Doctor, and Nicola Bryant as Peri. Written by Anthony Steven, Produced by John Nathan-Turner,
and Directed by Peter Moffatt.
- All four episodes of the story with full restoration treatment.
- Graphical menus, episode and scene selection features, and subtitles for the hearing impaired.
- Optional commentary track by actors Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant, and Kevin McNally (Hugo Lang).
- Information Text subtitles option. Displays pop-up production trivia throughout the story.
- “The Star Man” A 6-minute interview with graphic designer Sid Sutton about the changes made to
the series’ title sequence to accompany the new Sixth Doctor.
- “Look 100 Years Younger” A 12-minute piece of punditry where Colin Baker and a costume
them to Colin’s own very unique look.
- “Stripped for Action – The Sixth Doctor” An 18-minute featurette looking at the Doctor Who Magazine
comic strips that starred the Sixth Doctor.
- “Breakfast Time” - A 10-minute compilation of segments from a 1984 edition of BBC morning show
Breakfast Time that interviewed Colin Baker and Nicola Bryant just prior to Colin’s debut.
- Blue Peter. A 10-minute segment from the children’s magazine show where Colin Baker was interviewed.
- Continuity. A 3-minute compilation of the introduction and preview segments that ran on the BBC when
this story first aired.
- Photo Gallery. An 8-minute montage of production stills taken during the production of the story.
- PDF Materials. Viewable by placing this disc in your computer’s optical drive, you can see a PDF file
containing the Radio Times listings for these episodes from 1984 as well as a brief article on Colin Baker.
- 1 Easter Egg. Highlight the area of blank text below to see what it is and how to find it.
Go into the Special Features menu, then highlight the Breakfast Time selection and press the left
arrow. A Doctor Who logo will appear. Select this and you will see a 4-minute compilation of silent
film trims from the location filming for this story.