Serial: 6Y Episode Nos. 644 and 645. Title: Timelash
The people of Karfel suffer under the dictatorial rule of a man they never see, the Borad. His experiments in time travel have led to the construction of the Timelash, a corridor with an unknown end into which all dissidents are sent. When a rebel escapes into the Timelash, the Karfelons force the Doctor to retrieve her and the vital power key that she stole by threatening Peri's life...
starring Colin Baker as the Doctor and Nicola Bryant as Peri. Written by Glen McCoy, Produced by John Nathan-Turner, and Directed by Pennant Roberts.
Originally transmitted from
- Both 45-minute episodes of the story, with digitially restored pictures and sound.
- Graphical menus, episode selection, scene selection features, and subtitles for the hearing impaired.
- Commentary track by actors Colin Baker (the Doctor), Nicola Bryant (Peri), and Paul Darrow (Tekker).
- “The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly” A new 25-minute featurette about the making of this story, with new interviews from
actors Colin Baker, Nicola
Bryant, Paul Darrow, David
script editor Eric Saward, writer Glen McCoy, and Doctor Who Adventures editor Paul Lang.
- Photo Gallery. A 9-minute featurette showing production still photos taken during the making of the story.
- Information Text. Turning on this option plays the story with production trivia subtitles appearing throughout the story.
- Radio Times Listings. Place this DVD into a computer’s DVD-ROM drive and you’ll be able to access pdf files of the
original Radio Times programming listings for this story.
- 1 Easter Egg. Highlight the blank area below to see what it is and how to find it.
On the main menu, highlight the Special Features button and then press the left arrow. A Doctor Who logo will appear.
Click on this and you will see a featurette that assembles all the trailers and continuity announcements from the
1985 BBC broadcast of this story.