Name: ____________________________________ Score: __________
Geometry · p 3 formerly known as the teacher Mr. Kenney
"Everyday ... be a better student when you leave the classroom than when you stepped into it." – Bajula
Evaluation Standards for the Geometry Notebook
If the notebook is not in class when the notebooks are collected for marking, 10 percentage points will be subtracted for each day the notebook is late as per the Late Work Policy. Anything less than the 35 £ x < 40 standard will receive a grade in proportion to the shortcomings.
The notebook for your class will be collected on _______________________________.
35 £ x < 40 1. Three ring binder (for Geometry only) and dividers.
2. Completed current syllabus as first page.
3. Grading Policy, Late Work Policy and other first day handouts
placed after the syllabus.
4. Notes, homework assignments, quizzes and tests are in notebook.
5. This paper inside the front cover of the notebook with your name
in the appropriate place.
40 £ x < 45 1. Includes everything required for a mark between 35 £ x < 40.
2. All assignments, quizzes and tests are in their appropriate sections.
3. There are no loose papers.
4. The notebook is neat and properly organized.
45 £ x £ 50 1. Includes everything required for a mark between 40 £ x < 45.
3. The teacher will be able to find Homework Assignment _____
4. The teacher will be able to find Quiz _____ quickly.