File Tree Index
- ./balls.c - a demonstration of objects
- ./beer.c - A Present for Eric
- ./circtxt.c - display all the hershey fonts and demonstrate textang
- ./cube.c - draw spinning cube
- ./curves.c - using curves
- ./getstr.c - Test the getting of strings in graphics mode.
- ./jtext.c - demonstrate still more features of text
- ./lcube.c - draw cube and sample and track mouse
- ./licosa.c - draw regular solid and track mouse
- ./loc.c - a routine to demonstrate using locator.
- ./lstyles.c - A program showing basic line styles.
- ./lwidth.c - line thickness tests */
- ./moretxt.c - draw a grid in the middle of the screen
- ./objvws.c - Demonstrate just how much you can put in an object
- ./patches.c - Draws patches of various bases
- ./poly.c - An array of points for a polygon
- ./shapes.c - This program shows some of the simple primitives.
- ./showg.c - this program will read geometry files in the off format.
- ./simple.c - show basic line drawing, text and (if applicable) color
- ./teapot.c - Draws Newell's Teapot as a heap of Bezier surface patches.
- ./tetra.c - Demonstrate a rotating translating tetrahedron.
- ./trivial.c - the basic test program for a driver
- ./views.c - various combinations of viewing and projection transformations
- ./world.c - show perspective, objects, software text
This page is automatically generated by the whatall(1) script. This script
runs find(1) on the file system and creates the HTML document that you see.
It uses what(1) on each non-directory file to add a description to the
file if the appropriate string is present. If no description is found, the
output of the file(1) command is used.
Created: Thu Dec 13 20:16:59 EST 2007