- 2.5 dl flour (approximately 1 US cup).
- 6 dl milk (approximately 2.5 US cups).
- 3 eggs.
- 50g butter (approximately 1.5oz).
- 1/2 tea spoon salt.
- Melt butter and let cool to room temperature.
- Mix flour and salt in a bowl.
- Slowly pour in half the milk and blend until smooth .
- Slowly pour in the remaining milk and blend.
- Blend in the eggs, one at a time.
- Blend in the melted butter.
- Heat pancake-skillet. On a scale from 1 to 10, the stove should be at around 6.
- Melt some butter in the skillet.
- When hot, pour in approximately 1dl of the batter, just
enough to cover the pan. Tilt the pan so the batter is spread
- When brown, flip over.