Decoded Information from Radio Emissions for Windows Or Linux Fans
Dire Wolf is a software modem and APRS * encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages or as a digipeater. It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, and many others.
- Software replacement for hardware based Packet TNC.
- Compatible with Tigertronics Signalink USB.
- Operation with one or two radios.
- Interface with applications by
- AGW network protocol
- KISS serial port
- KISS network protocol
- Decoding of received information for troubleshooting.
- Very flexible Digipeating.
- APRStt gateway - converts touch tone sequences to APRS objects.
- Includes separate raw packet decoder, decode_aprs.
- Runs in 3 different environments:
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Linux, regular PC or embedded systems such as Raspberry Pi
- Cygwin ** ( www.cygwin.com )
* APRS is a registered trademark of APRS Software and Bob Bruninga, WB4APR.
** Cygwin is a simulation of the Linux application environment on Microsoft Windows.