Young Cassie, Laurie's beloved sister, is the target of a planned kidnapping
that you witness. But despite her misfortune, her carefree personality continues
to prevail even after. She looks up to her older sister much.
First appearance: Chapter 1, in the mall
You will first see Cassie in the ice cream parlor, but you will not learn her name
until after she is abducted.
General Strategy: Unlike her sister Laurie, how well you do with Cassie will not depend on what you
say in conversation, save for in a few places. The most important points will come when you visit the
plaza together. There is a window of time in Chapter 4 during which you can talk to Cassie and
consent to take her to the park. (You will not be able to cook dinner with Monika
if you take Cassie to the park)
- When you encounter the kidnappers in the cellar, do not stand by passively. You
will score 3 points for each kidnapper you successfully deal with on your own, a total
of 9 points possible here.
- After you return to Monika's house and discuss going to the plaza with the girls,
hang around for a certain event.
- Since ice cream is dear to Cassie's heart,
you will want to find a way to bring an ice cream cone home to her.
- Also don't forget the shaved ice machine!
- A fair sum of points are possible while you are together at the plaza.
Wander around, try stuff.