Katryn is the vice-director of an obscure research organization linked to the
kidnappings of youth with psychic abilities, but Katryn's own personal designs
do not become clear until the very end. Her estimations and expectations of you are high
from the start. She watches to see how you fulfill them.
First appearance: Chapter 4, in the plaza
You will meet Katryn for the first time in the back of a cafe.
Since there are a limited number of scenes in which you can interact with Katryn,
it is vital that you make a good impression with her. You will score points for how
you handle situations that arise in the course of the story, and for
responding appropriately to her come-ons. As Katryn's story is interwoven with Dustin's,
it is near impossible to win with her if you have not met Dustin in the bar in Chapter 1.
- Be sure that you escape from the death trap in the warehouse on your own (as opposed to being rescued).
- When you first arrive at the research complex, you'll have a short chat with Katryn if you enter the
- Before you rescue Laurie in the complex, accomplish that task Dustin volunteered you for.
- Katryn will watch to see how you deal with Chadwick, the system administrator. She'll also be
observing the final confrontation with Octal.
- After Octal's defeat, you will gain further approval from Katryn if you take
a certain action to restrain him. Note that you have only one turn in which to perform