The main character of the story, she implores you to help in rescuing
her sister, Cassie, from kidnappers, whereupon you learn of her
unique talent. She is beautiful, modest,
kind, always thinking for her sister's safety.
Her only flaw seems to be her tendency to over-worry.
First appearance: Chapter 1, in the mall
Laurie is the first girl in the game that you will see. You learn her name
General Strategy: Winning the game with Laurie primarily involves saying the right things
in conversation, and generally the right choice is precisely what you'd think
it would be. Some of these conversations you must
initiate on your own. There are a few tasks that may not
be so obvious.
- At a certain point early in Chapter 2 Laurie will appreciate receiving some comfort.
- You will impress her if you assist Ethan in cracking the password, although
you won't score points for the deed until later.
- When she is combing her hair in the bedroom you have an opportunity to
become a little more friendly.
- A simple action performed in the repository of the research complex will
help ease her anxiety.
- If you can make Ethan's apartment smell just a tiny bit nicer, Laurie will
notice the change come the end of the game.