Monika is Laurie's best friend, a true friend who warmly welcomes Laurie, her sister, and yourself
into her home. While she does not play much of a part in the action that takes place throughout
story, her home provides a safe retreat from danger. Monika potentially finds herself becoming
fond of you early.
First appearance: Chapter 1, in the mall
You will first see Monika in the ice cream parlor, but you will not learn her name
until later on.
General Strategy: Monika is the perfect model of domesticity. If you are domestic-minded you will
do well with her. Do not miss the opportunity to help her cook dinner in Chapter 4.
(you will not be able to take Cassie to the park if you cook dinner with Monika)
Nearly all of the tasks that will score you points with Monika must be performed
at her house.
- Help her move that heavy mattress for the girls on the first night.
- If you chance upon her in the plaza, she would certainly appreciate a ride home.
- Forgetful Monika will forget to buy fajita seasoning. Perhaps you can bring her
- When she burns her hand on the grill, don't let her suffer needlessly!
- Late the second night Monika realizes that she is missing her blowdryer. It's
another opportunity to make yourself useful.