A bitter and determined girl. Grit is as much a part of Saffy's nature
nature as pessimism. Something oppresses her, but it isn't clear what.
The oriental sword that she wears seems to be linked to her past.
First appearance: Chapter 2, in the cellar
In order to meet Saffy, you must locate and gain entrance to the room she is being held in.
The extent to which she plays a part in the story will depend on events that take place
later, and on your actions.
Much of what you must accomplish in order to win with Saffy is set, and occurs linearly.
Assuming you have freed her from the cellar in Chapter 2, you will discover a certain
event if you return to the deserted street before dinner on the second day.
If you react appropriately to that situation, you will see Saffy in the warehouse in
Chapter 5, and possibly again at the end of the game. Conversation is also important.
- There is an object in the office building that has value to Saffy. Since you cannot
enter the building again after Chapter 2, you must find it during that time. Search
around the area where the windows are.
- The event that occurs at the street is important. Be sure that you don't leave her afterwards.
- In the warehouse after Saffy saves you, you have another chance to return the favor.
- You can also help find her sword at that time. You must locate it for her, although you cannot retrieve
- In the final scene one more opportunity to save Saffy is presented. It is this that
convinces her that she can never repay her debt.